Thursday, January 04, 2007

Salt Lake SciFi & Fantasy Book Group

January Meeting

Hi all. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make the meeting this week. I'm hoping to stop by for a few minutes if possible, but I've got a conflict I can't get out of. I enjoyed Stolen Child - it was a quick read for me. However, it left me with a bit of an ick factor - not sure why. It was a little creepy I guess.

I had mentioned that Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman was another book dealing with the characters from American Gods. I was partly right. It's the same world, but different characters. The children of Anansi or Mr. Nancy. Pretty decent. Not as fun as American Gods, but not a long either. I'd recommend it. : )

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a great New Years. See you in Feb. for sure.

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger captstrange said...

We missed you, Loria -- See you in Feb! (Are you going to Sundance? Let us know what's good!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home